The American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2014 will help you improve processes and communications in your organization. With American manufacturing gradually expanding after the recession it is important to take action to generate growth to stay ahead of the competition.
Now in its 5th year, attending the American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2014 will enable you to:
- Equip yourself with the latest information on how worldwide economic trends are impacting American manufacturing
- Gain insight into how insourcing and outsourcing impact on profits
- Transform your change management communications and improve employee engagement in new corporate strategies
- Find out how to advance your operational excellence and continuous improvement programs beyond current practice
- Hear best practice examples of technology innovations
Be Part of It!
- 200+ senior manufacturing executives
- 300+ attendees from across industry sectors
- 30+ high-level speakers
- 15+ case study presentations and 13 interactive workshops
- 30+ exhibitors
- More than two hours of dedicated one-to-one meeting sessions
- Three streams of content running through three days, allowing you to tailor your conference experience
The speakers that are showcased above featured as a part of our 2013 panel.
If you would like to present a paper at this event, please contact Production on 416 214 6042 or email: email@example.com