- Advancing sustainability concepts and social responsibility can be a difficult task.
- It’s hard to act on social responsibility much less explain why it’s important to others.
- Socially responsible solutions are not easy to define, discuss or communicate.
- Practical and systemic stakeholder engagement can solve many social change issues.
- If you consider the needs of others, as you consider your own, you can improve both while minimizing risk.
- You can engage your stakeholders through practical Lean/Six Sigma principles
Billy Ingram, Director of Lean Product Development, Interface